Monday, September 8, 2008

Gallery In The Gardens is September 21


Celebrating its sixth year, we invite you to experience Gallery in the Gardens, a unique art show and sale set against the beautiful backdrop of Botanica’s 25 themed gardens. Art combines with nature as more than twenty-five artists from across Kansas provide a wide variety of quality artwork, including: paintings, jewelry, photography, pottery, fibers, glass, sculpture and more. The event runs from 10:00am-5:00pm on September 21 and is $6 per person at the door.

1 comment:

angi said...

I visited Botanica for the first time yesterday! It was a great experience! I am trying to find the name of a plant i saw everywhere and can't find anyplace to ask, so I'm trying here. I hope you can help me! It was int he shaded areas and looked like a green varigated caladium... the name was italian ??? any help would be appreciated! Thanks